Wanna upload outstanding XAVC videos to YouTube for sharing. This article will teach you how to share XAVC videos in YouTube panel.
“Hello, I am contemplating purchasing a 4K camera that shoots in XAVC, but I tried a test file and YouTube currently does not support XAVC, is there a projected time for this file support? How do you upload XAVC videos to YouTube?”
Currently, more and more people would like to enjoy the high 4K resolution videos from webs, TVs or camcorders. No doubt Sony is the first one who has announced that they have released out the latest 4K camcorders such like PXW-F5, PXW-F55, PXW-Z100, FDR-AX1…But how to share 4K XAVC videos on webs? This article will discuss how to transfer XAVC videos to YouTube. Read on.
YouTube accepts video files in FLV, AVI, etc formats. So, in order to upload XAVC to YouTube, the first thing you need to do is to encode XAVC to YouTube supported video formats. What’s more, we also need to set the proper video resolution, frame rate .etc for better quality on YouTube. Brorsoft MXF Converter is recommended here to fulfill the task.
This professional 4K XAVC Converter can help you fast convert XAVC, XAVC S videos to YouTube compatible format with a proper resolution like 720p( 1280×720), 1080p(1920×1080), 2160p(3840×2160). In addition, with its built-in video editor, you can trim the very part of the videos for sharing. If you are Mac users, Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac is your first choice. Now, download the software on computer and follow the guide to start conversion.
How to Share XAVC videos to YouTube
One: Click the “Add” button to import your videos. You can view the XAVC raw video directly in the preview window.
Two: Go to Format bar to select an output format. To share your XAVC videos on YouTube, .mov, .mpeg4, .avi from Common Video are all the proper formats.
1. If you want to do some personal adjust on your raw videos, just go to the “Settings” UI to adjust Bit rate , Frame rate or Audio Channels. You can see the whole output file size on the bottom of this button.
2. If the 4K video is longer than 15 minutes, you can choose to split the video into smaller parts so as to share on YouTube without limit. Click the Split icon on the main interface.
3. Or you can trim the very part of the video you want to upload to YouTube via editing page.
Three:Tap the “Convert” button on the main interface and we can easily get the output videos. After the conversion, you can click the “Open” panel to check your converted files.
Guide on Uploading video files to YouTube:
1. Sign into YouTube.
2. Click the Upload link at the top of the page.
3. Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer. (Enter as much information about your video as possible, including Title, Description, Tags, and Category.)